Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or not?
Wealthy Affiliate is promoted as the #1 affiliate marketing community online today!
But is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or not?
The Internet is flooded with heaps of “make money online” opportunities and get rich quick schemes promising huge riches with very little effort!
It seems obvious to me that the majority being promoted are most definitely scams and should not be touched with a barge poll!
It is my belief that there is no such thing as a free lunch, and anything worthwhile takes some work – including making money online.
Unfortunately though, a lot of people still buy into these scams and realise far too late after the scammers have taken their money, that they are left with very little reward.
What is Wealthy affiliate?
As I mentioned before, Wealthy Affiliate is regarded as being the #1 affiliate marketing community online today.
They provide training on affiliate marketing, building websites, internet marketing, building online businesses and so much more.
They also offer tools such as website hosting, a website builder and a keyword research tool.
And there is a live support forum, as well as having the ability to ask questions to thousands of experienced, successful internet marketers.
Now you may be thinking “this all sounds really good… but is it a scam”?
So is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or not?
Now in full disclosure, I have been a premium member of Wealthy Affiliate since 2013, but having had an extended experience within their inner circle, I can offer several reasons why I believe that Wealthy Affiliate is definitely NOT a scam.
- Try before you buy – WA has a free starter membership.
You can sign up for a free membership with no credit card details required that will give you access to a 10 lesson entrepreneur certification getting started course. This course will give you the basic skills to build a successful online business for the long-term. This training is of far greater value than many other paid courses that are available today.
- The free membership gives you two FREE websites, which you can build out in any niche market any way that you like.
- There is also a community forum where you can ask as many questions as you like. As well as having access to the owners and numerous other experienced internet marketers and entrepreneurs.
- There is no hard sell – There is a premium membership at $47 per month that offers unlimited website hosting as well as an enormous amount of extra training, tools and support. However there is no hard sell and no obligation to upgrade.
- You can remain a FREE member forever – There is no requirement to upgrade and you can access the free membership for as long as you want.
- You can cancel your membership at anytime – Whether a Premium or starter member, you can cancel your membership at any time with a simple push of a button, no questions asked!
- This is NOT a get rich quick scheme! – WA will give you the skills to build a successful online business the right way… long-term!
Final Verdict: Scam Free!
So in my opinion Wealthy Affiliate is most definitely not a scam!
You can try before you buy and the amount of value with the FREE membership alone is better than the majority of training courses on the net today.
But the best part is the amount of support available.
It really is a community of people that want you to have success online, and I believe this has been the number one reason why WA has been such a success for myself, and if you have the right commitment and desire… will be for you too!
So if you want to build the foundations of a successful online business the right way, I recommend that you join Wealthy Affiliate today!
Try it – It’s FREE!
If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below in the comments section.
And calling any other members of Wealthy Affiliate – what are some of the many other benefits of being a WA member?
To your success,
John W. Newman
Dream It, Believe It, Then Achieve It!