What is the BEST way to earn money online?
I don’t know about you, but these days my emails and Facebook timeline seem to be getting more and more filled up with make money online schemes.
It also seems to me that many are obviously scams… as they try and lure you into there systems with promises of quick riches and easy money with little effort.
One thing I have discovered along my own road to financial freedom, is that there is no such thing as a free lunch, and to be successful at anything in life takes some hard work and perseverance… and that includes making money online!
Why make money online?
So why make money online in the first place?
When I first started on my own road to financial freedom, I started to invest in property, and I was sure that this was my way to becoming a millionaire.
Now while I still believe in property investment as a great way to create wealth, it is a long-term strategy, and once I had bought a few properties, I soon discovered that I was mortgaged up to the hilt, I was tied down to a job that I didn’t really like for at least the next decade, and cash flow was becoming a huge issue.
So then I started to investigate ways to increase my cash flow. I looked at share trading, domain trading and property options, but nothing really felt right.
It was then that I turned my attention to the power of the Internet and on making money online.
Some of the advantages of the Internet are:
- Low start up and ongoing costs
- The ability to create huge cash flow
- Having the ability to create residual and passive income
- Work doing something that you love
- Work when you want and where you want
- Tapping into the massive reach of the Internet all around the world
So what are some of the ways to earn money online?
There are many ways to earn money online, but as I said before there are a huge amount of scams out there that you need to stay away from.
If there are claims of quick riches or automated systems that require little effort with just a few clicks of a mouse in five minutes a day, then you need to be very wary!
If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is!
That being said, here are four of the most common ways that you can actually make money online legitimately.
- Surveys or contests – Entering surveys or contests can be a quick way to earn some money online. The downside is they can take up a fair bit of your time for very little reward.
- Sell Physical products – You can sell either your own, or other peoples physical products through a system like drop shipping… where once an order comes in, a message is sent to your supplier automatically, who then sends out the product to your customer. You can also send out your own physical products and store all of the inventory in your garage – Not something that I would recommend though! Selling physical products through a company like Amazon could be a good way to go, although their commissions are fairly low.
- Domain flipping – You can buy and sell domain names, and if you can get a good one, they can be sold at some very high prices. I did look into this and took an online course on the subject. But again I found it a lot of work for little reward. The really profitable domain names are extremely hard to get hold of.
- Selling your own digital products – Once you gain more experience online, selling your own digital products can be highly lucrative and a good way to go. Creating and selling things such as eBooks, online courses and membership sites are a great way to create residual income and financial freedom.
There are many other ways to earn money online, but what is the BEST way?
The BEST way to earn money online!
The absolute best way to start earning money online, and what I have based my online business around, is affiliate marketing.
Essentially affiliate marketing is selling other peoples products, and when a sale is made, you earn a commission.
Wikipedia explains affiliate marketing as a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.
Basically the customer searches for something they want on google, which leads them to your website, they then buy something that you recommend to them, and you make a commission.
Now while I say that affiliate marketing is the best and quickest way to earn money online, it is definitely NOT a get rich quick scheme.
To be successful long-term will require you to learn the skills and put in some hard work, at least initially, until it can be automated and you build up your passive and residual income stream.
I like to say that you can spend a few years NOW doing what most people won’t, to get what most people DON’T!
It is also sad to think that people believe it is okay to spend 40 years in a job you hate to end up broke, but won’t spend 3-5 years learning the skills to get rich!
How do I learn how to do affiliate marketing?
To be successful at affiliate marketing you need to do four things:
- Choose an Interest
- Build a website
- Get rankings and visitors
- Earn revenue
To succeed at this you need the right tools, training and support!
This is where the community at Wealthy Affiliate can help you out.
Wealthy Affiliate is who I learned how to build my own successful online affiliate marketing business with.
Wealthy Affiliate is the #1 affiliate marketing community online today, and is where you can learn all aspects of building your own successful affiliate marketing business.
Currently Wealthy Affiliate are offering a FREE 10 lesson online entrepreneur getting started course, where they will run you through the process step-by-step of building your own website and setting it up for success.. AND MAKING MONEY!
You will also get two free websites and access to a community of successful Internet and affiliate marketers… as well as my own expert help!
To access this truly world-class training click the link below!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
To your success online,
John W. Newman
Dream It, Believe It, Then Achieve It!