How I learned to build an online business… OVERNIGHT
Part 3 – You are here
Part 1 – Why start an online business
Is Wealthy Affiliate a Scam or Legit?
So is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or not?
This a question that I have been asked many times and is even a question I asked myself when I first discovered them.
These days there are so many scams out there, particularly when you first start out trying to make some money online.
It can be very hard to work your way through all the rubbish and it is perfectly understandable to be skeptical.
When I Got Scammed!
When I first started getting serious about wealth creation I started educating myself by reading all the books and going to seminars, and I initially looked to property investment to make my money.
Although I did have some success I also got some bad advice. And one of the mentors I chose had a program worth $6000 and I bought into it.
In hindsight I did learn some interesting information in this course but as for making my fortune from it I didn’t even get close and I now realise that this guy was making more money out of his seminars than he was out of property!
That is why I always say “choose your mentors wisely”.
So is Wealthy Affiliate a Scam or Not?
While I am still a strong believer in property as a means of wealth creation, through my experience I am convinced of the value of cash-flow and that is why I started looking online for wealth creation vehicles.
And initially I was discouraged.
While there was an enormous amount of information there were also a lot of scams as well.
Then I found Wealthy Affiliate.
While initially I was sceptical, I researched them further and I soon discovered great things about them and decided that they were definitely not a scam and that I would use their platform to build my online business.
So Why are They NOT a Scam?
There are many reasons why in my opinion Wealthy Affiliate is not a scam but below I will highlight a few of the main points.
- WA has a FREE membership – While there is a premium membership available, WA strongly recommends that you always start with the free membership and you can remain a free member as long as you like.
- The free membership allows you to have two FREE websites which you can build out in any niche any way that you like.
- There is a free ten-lesson training program that runs you through the basics of affiliate marketing and laying the foundations of building your website and online business.
- WA is also a community forum where you can ask questions and have access to the owners as well as numerous experienced internet marketers and entrepreneurs.
- There is no hard push or obligation to upgrade to the premium membership, although at less than $50 a Month it provides you with unlimited websites and an astronomical amount of training and support!
- Try before you buy and you can cancel your membership at any time with a simple push of a button
Final Verdict: SCAM FREE!
So in my opinion Wealthy Affiliate is most definitely not a scam!
The amount of value with the FREE membership alone is better than the majority of training courses on the net today.
But the best part is the amount of support available.
It really is a community of people that want you to have success online and I believe has been the number one reason why this has been such a success for myself and will be for you too!
So if you want to build the foundations of a successful online business the right way, I recommend that you join Wealthy Affiliate today!
If you want to read more about this awesome community you can view my full review here.
Or sign up for your FREE Starter membership here.
If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below.
John W. Newman
Dream It… Believe It… Then Achieve It!